#TeacherGuide for The Caretaker of Tree Palace
- Why do you think this chapter is titled “root”?
- How does caring for the dove help Doodles’ own wounds heal?
- What’s the moral of the story of Eagle? How can you apply it to your own life?
- Memorize Old Crow’s story of the Eagle and perform it in front of your class.
- Create the story of Eagle as a comic book or children’s book, creating colorful illustrations. Share the story with younger students.
Paperbacks and eBooks available on Amazon. Order through Amazon Smile to help support your favorite non-profit organization.
Leave a Reply