Looking for luxury living 15 minutes from Downtown Dallas and 15 minutes from Joe Pool State Park? Take a look at Estates at Grady Niblo.
But don’t wait too long!
They have a few lots left and a handful of homes almost ready for move-in. The stunning design and elegance is a treasure along the natural beauty of Spur 408.
Take a virtual tour by clicking HERE, or feel free to stop by to say hello.
Some of my favorite features I saw in the community:
- Many of the remaining lots are backed by a greenbelt of trees native to the area.
- The master bedroom closets feature a styling area with a large, full-length mirror and seating.
- One of the floor plans I saw had an oversized laundry room with a SECOND PANTRY and home-management center where owners can take care of their home business with ease (Downton Abbey style!)
- The community has one of the SHORTEST build times I’ve heard recently. A contract today could put you in a gorgeous new home in about 5-6 months.
- They also have some incredible “Quick Move-In Homes” that will be available this summer.
While most of Gehan Homes community are north of I-635 in areas such as Frisco, Plano, Estates at Grady Niblo is the only one near the Heart of Big D and the natural beauty of the Best Southwest.
For my Ellis County home buyers, be sure to keep an eye open for Lawson Farms in Midlothian which will bring the elegance of Gehan Homes to “South of 20.”
If you have any questions, stop by for a visit. And if you’re ready to make your move, I would love to help you have a great experience working with this outstanding home builder.