#TeacherGuide for The Caretaker of Tree Palace
- Why do you think this chapter is titled “lightning, thunder”?
- What fears do the mourning doves have as the storm begins?
- Why did Doodles go to Tree Palace during the storm?
- What would you have done in his situation?
- Why do you think he stayed in Tree Palace even though he knew it could be dangerous?
- Research what lightning does for us and how thunder happens.
- Write a poem about the “lightning” and “thunder” in modern life.
- Write about a time when you had a feeling you should do something but you didn’t do it. How would things have worked out differently if you had listened to your intuition?
Paperbacks and eBooks available on Amazon. Order through Amazon Smile to help support your favorite non-profit organization.
Leave a Reply