I set sent in my LLC paperwork today! I also studied and practiced Nia for two hours.
Books to help me study personal biography:
- Writing Your Life: Putting Your Past on Paper by Lou Willett Stanek, Ph.D.
- Biography: The Craft and the Calling by Catherine Drinker Bowen
- You Don’t Have to Be Famous: How to Write Your Life Story by Steve Zousmer
- Legacy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Personal History by Linda Spence
- Writing as a Way of Healing: How Telling Our Stories Transforms Our Lives
- One Way to Write Your Personal Story by Ed Millis
I also want to re-read The Right to Write by Julia Cameron. I love that book and think it’ll add a lot to my writing class.